Wednesday 14 January 2015

Shopping with Dorset Log Stores

Picture in your mind if you will, a gaggle of geese rising over the edges of the Blackmore Vale as rosy-fingered dawn slowly peeks over the top of the surrounding hills. Flying in their famous V formation, they dip in and out of the morning mist raising from the farmer's fields, weaving and waltzing back and forth through the morning light, before circling in to land with grace and poise on our pond.

Roaring Fire
Nothing Like A Roaring Fire
Situated here deep in the Dorset countryside, this is my morning here at Dorset Log Stores HQ. Not the worst way to start the day and having started my day watching this idyllic country scene with my cup of coffee, it's my turn to man our shop.

Stoking the log burner, to make sure that my ears don't go blue, in this decidedly wintry turn the weather has taken, I set about sweeping. Our shop here has a wonderful range of everything you need to keep your fire or log burner roaring and subsequently keeping you warm. With fireside accessories, coal scuttles and log 
baskets all on display, we have a wide choice to suit any home.

Fire Pokers, Brushes
Fireside Accessories
Also on display are a variety of our beautiful log stores, each hand crafted here at DLS HQ, by one of the skilled members of our workshop team. Filled with logs (helpful to give an idea of what they can hold and also the source of fuel for my fire) each design is carefully finished and with the variety we have to offer, you will find a log store the perfect size to fit into that little corner of your garden. Also on display here are our Wheelie Bin and Recycling Stores, ideal for storing away those big ugly plastic bins that we all now have to have.

Having finished my day of sweeping (sawdust seems to get everywhere) and serving customers, I just have time to give the fireside accessories (we have brushes for shovels and cleaning, fireside companion sets and fire guards all on display) a quick dust.

Dorset Log Stores
Log Baskets
Maybe its my imagination as I close up shop, the sun having set several hours ago and the night sky now as black as a lump of coal, but I'm sure I can hear the call of a gaggle of geese, as they splash about on the pond.

If you would like to visit us here at Dorset Log Stores click HERE for how to find us, or call on 01300 345916 to speak to a member of the team.


Thanks for Reading
James

No comments:

Post a Comment